The leader in Configuration Lifecycle Management
One of the development teams in Configit is looking for an outgoing and passionate Product Owner.
The role is crucial in executing the product strategy, refine high-level requirements to product features, and maximizing the value delivered by the development team.
Configit is an international multicultural software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, the US, the UK, and in India. This position is at the headquarters in Copenhagen.
Since its founding, Configit has continued to grow, developing products and solutions to address the digital transformation that enables the increasing proliferation and complexity of individually configured products, such as cars and other industrial products. Through cooperation with clients and partners, Configit takes pride in helping organizations with complex configuration problems, as well as helping to shape the future of configuration software.
What are we looking for?
You are a subject matter expert in mechanical engineering with experience in working with BOM and PLM systems. You have knowledge of software development processes and technologies, and you have background in mechanical engineering or software development.
Your tasks and responsibilities…
Be the product owner for a team concentrating on engineering-focused solutions in the space of configurable products. Work with customers, users and your development team to come up with feasible, viable, desirable solutions to bring the product strategy to life. Internally, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, software developers, product managers, sales, and other stakeholders, to define requirements, prioritize features, and deliver high-quality solutions. Externally, you will work with customers and analysts to refine requirements.
You will also help establish the desired outcome and keep the product team focused on achieving the outcome, including leading product discovery work as needed.
Refinement and backlog prioritization (30%):
· Work with product managers and customers to understand high level desired outcomes
· Using the product vision as a starting point, engage with key stakeholders and customers to identify opportunities and make informed product decisions
· Collaborate with the development team to refine potential solutions
· Decide when/if to lead product discovery or to go directly into implementation
· Play a key role in prioritizing new features, customer change requests, and bugs in the team backlog
Team Support and Agile Collaboration (30%):
· Ownership of the team backlog, including prioritization of features ensuring quality and reducing technical debt
· Take part in daily stand-ups
· Ensure team is aligned on what’s being built and why
· Help prioritize features and do cost/benefit analysis during implementation
· Ensure the team regularly demos their progress
· Ensure solutions are delivered with a high level of quality in terms of usability, and overall software quality
Customer engagement (20%):
· When customer requests come in, own getting an understanding of what problem needs to be solved and prioritize based on overall business value
· Keep customers in the loop when functionality is being developed
Assessing business value (10%):
· Continuously assess whether the delivered functionality is meeting the expected outcomes and bring possible changes back into the refinement process and team backlog
Gathering feedback (10%):
· Actively get feedback from customers, users, and other stakeholders regarding delivered functionality
You have knowledge of software development processes and technologies. Preferable a back-ground in Mechanical Engineering or software development.
· Passionate about improving our customer’s experience and business outcomes
· A strong desire to ask why and understand the needs behind customer requests
· An analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven product decisions
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Open minded and strive for continuous improvement
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholder relationships
What you'll find with Configit
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues. Business focus, Knowledge, One team, Can do attitude, and Move fast are values that Configit embraces every day. Knowledge sharing and continued learning are important to Configit and there is an informal and open culture.
The Configit office is located by the seafront in Copenhagen and has very nice and newly renovated interior surroundings, close to public transportation. Configit offers a flexible working policy, and they love events and activities where colleagues can socialize and have fun. Configit are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where the employees can thrive. They are proud to employ people of all backgrounds, and your unique talents and experiences will be welcomed. Be a part of an exciting team!
For further information, please contact CoreSearch at +45 7026 0326 or sent us a mail at Job@coresearch.dk