The leader in Configuration Lifecycle Management
Configit is seeking an outgoing and passionate Product Owner. The role is crucial in executing the product strategy, refining high-level requirements to product features, and maximizing the value the development team delivers.
Configit is an international multicultural software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, the United States, UK, and India. This position is at the headquarters in Copenhagen.
Since its founding, Configit has continued to grow, developing products and solutions to address the digital transformation that enables the increasing proliferation and complexity of individually configured products, such as cars and other industrial products. Configit takes pride in helping organizations with complex configuration problems, as well as helping to shape the future of configuration software.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate has an eye for business and good technical knowledge.
It is essential that you have experience as a Product Owner or similar roles in a software development environment. You will become a subject matter expert in areas related to the sales processes for configurable products, knowing what it takes to secure and deliver high-quality and effortless customer experiences. You might have experience with D365CE, Salesforce or e-commerce products and have properly worked with product pricing. You are motivated and thrives in a modern business environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities…
You will be responsible for guiding the development of innovative software products and ensuring that they meet the needs and expectations of customers and users. Internally you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including software developers, product managers, pre-sales and other stakeholders, to define requirements, prioritize features, and deliver high-quality solutions. Externally, you will work with customers and analysts to refine requirements.
Refinement and backlog prioritization (30%):
· You will be responsible for guiding the development of innovative software products and ensuring that you work with product managers and customers to understand high-level desired outcomes
· Using the product vision as a starting point, engage with key stakeholders and customers to identify opportunities and make informed product decisions
· Collaborate with the development team to refine potential solutions
· Decide when/if to lead product discovery or to go directly into implementation.
· Play a key role in prioritizing new features, customer change requests, and bugs in the team backlog
Team Support and Agile Collaboration (30%):
· Ownership of the team backlog, including prioritization of features ensuring quality and reducing technical debt
· Take part in daily standups
· Ensure the team stays aligned and focused
· Help prioritize features and do cost/benefit analysis during implementation
· Ensure the team regularly demos their progress
· Ensure solutions is delivered with a high level of quality in terms of usability, and overall software quality
Customer engagement (20%):
· Ensure customer requests are understood and secure the request is prioritised based on overall business value
· Keep customers in the loop when functionality is being developed
Assessing business value (10%):
· Continuously assess whether the delivered functionality is meeting the expected outcomes and bring possible changes back into the refinement process and team backlog
Gathering feedback (10%):
· Actively get feedback from customers, users, and other stakeholders regarding delivered functionality
You have good knowledge of software development processes and technologies. Preferable a busi-ness background and strong knowledge with customer experience or software development.
· A master's degree in business administration or similar
· Passionate about improving customer’s experience and business outcomes
· A strong desire to ask why and understand the needs behind customer requests
· An analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven product decisions
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Open minded and strive for continuous improvement
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholder relationships
What you'll find with Configit
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues. Business focus, Knowledge, One team, Can do attitude, and Move fast are values that Configit embraces every day. Knowledge sharing and continued learning are important to Configit and there is an informal and open culture.
The Configit office is located by the seafront in Copenhagen and has very nice and newly renovated interior surroundings, close to public transportation. Configit offers a flexible working policy, and they love events and activities where colleagues can socialize and have fun.
Configit are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where the employees can thrive. They are proud to employ people of all backgrounds, and your unique talents and experiences will be welcomed. Be a part of an exciting team!
For further information, please contact CoreSearch at +45 7026 0326 or sent us a mail at Job@coresearch.dk